French course dates in Lyon
Inflexyon offers a great flexibility concerning the length and the start of your French course in France. If you are a very beginner, we would recommend you to start on the first day of one of our monthly sessions in order to start learning French from scratch. If you have already started to learn French, then you can join our French courses in Lyon anytime. Whatever your level is, you can choose the length of your language stay according to your objectives and budget: one week, one month, three months, six months, one year or other – you decide !
With Inflexyon, you can start improving your French skills at any time of the year and as long as you wish!
Monthly sessions dates
- November – from October 25th, 2021 to November 19th, 2021 (Public holidays Novembre 1st 2021)
- December – from November 22nd, 2021 to December 17th, 2021 (Christmas vacation from December 20th 2021 to December 31st 2021)
- January – from January 3rd, 2022 to January 28th, 2022
- February – from January 31st, 2022 to February 25th, 2022
- March – from February 28th, 2022 to March 25th, 2022
- April – from March 28th, 2022 to April 22nd, 2022 (Spring vacation from April 25th 2022 to April 29th 2022)
- May – from May 2nd, 2022 to May 27th, 2022
- June – from May 30th, 2022 to June 24th, 2022
- July – from June 27th, 2022 to July 22nd, 2022
- August – from July 25th, 2022 to August 19th, 2022 (Summer vacation from August 22nd 2022 to August 26th 2022)
- September – from August 29th, 2022 to September 23rd, 2022
- October – from September 26th, 2022 to October 21st, 2022
- November – from October 24th, 2022 to November 18th, 2022
- December – from November 21st, 2022 to December 16th, 2022 (Christmas vacation from December 19th 2022 to December 30th 2022)
Inflexyon can also help you with your visa request and accommodation. If you need a visa, we recommend you to register at least 3 months in advance. There are no more excuses, check our French course programs, choose the best option for you and register online.
If you cannot travel to France and you still want to learn French, check our E-learning available anytime and anywhere.