FAQ French language courses in France
When preparing your language stay abroad, you will have thousands of questions. If you do not find the answers in our FAQ, do not hesitate to contact us.
How can I learn French in Inflexyon ?
- I want to learn French in your school. When can I start my French course?
- What type of French courses in France do you propose?
- I cannot take French course every day. Is there any other option for me?
- I prefer to take an individual French course rather than a group course. Is it possible to take individual French classes in your school in Lyon?
- I am only available during the evening. Can I take an evening French course in your school in Lyon?
- Do I need to buy a textbook for my French course in your school?
- Does Inflexyon organise cultural activities to discover French culture?
- I would like to take online French course. Is this option available in your French school?
- How much does it cost to learn French in France?
How can I get a visa for my French course in France?
- Do I need a visa to learn French in France?
- What is Campus France ?
- Can I apply for a student visa in France by registering in your school?
- When do I need to start visa procedures?
- What visa do I need to learn French in France?
- What is a “student visa”?
- Visa procedure seems to be complicated for me. Can your school help me during this process?
- What are the useful websites for international students applying for a student visa in France?