First, you pre-register on our website-see the form below.
Secondly, we send you an email confirming your pre-registration and inform you about the amount to be paid in advance (the deposit).
After we receive the deposit, we send you a test that determines your French level and also a Certificate that will allow you(if needed be) to receive a visa.
Finally, when you arrive at the school, you finalize the payment and we give you the final Registration Certificate that can be used to obtain a resident card at the Prefecture.
These following terms and conditions of sale apply to all legal operations between the parties involved with the present contract. The terms and conditions could eventually be modified and in that case the modifications will take legal effect only on the future enrolments.
The pre inscription is made official when the registration demand has been filled in by the student then validated by Inflexyon (confirmation document sent to the student) and with the payment of a deposit. It is possible to register on-line or with the printed version downloaded from the student guide and sent back to us by postal mail or handed directly to the school.
The inscription is finalized after the payment, during the first week of class, of the total amount of the course. The « au pair » students dispose of different payment terms: They pay when they register the first two months and the tuition fees after where two options are possible: pay each month the course with one month in advance or make a deposit of all the checks, each checks corresponding to one month payment. Inflexyon will encash one check at the beginning of each month. All person aged under 18 needs to add a parental authorization with the application to discharge Inflexyon of any liability.
Students can start class when they want, except beginners A1 who have to respect the dates of the sessions that figure on the Web site and the guide. It is the same for the students that want lodging service but with a tolerance of 48 hours regarding the dates of the sessions.
General terms and conditions of sale
All prices indicated are tax-included and also include:
- Tuition fees
- The disposal of specific material and equipment
It does not include books, complementary activities such as excursions, cultural visits. Complementary services are charged in euros, with the price indicated on the informative documents. Tuition fees, accommodation fees and pick up fees have a specific price.
Means of payment:
It is possible to pay with cash, bank checks, international checks in euros, credit card, bank transfer in euros or on the bank account of Inflexyon (the bank data figure on the informative documents provided). The student has to provide us a copy of the order as soon as the transfer is done.
Please take note that in case of bank charges (with bank transfer or checks), theses charge devolves upon you. When paying with credit card you will be charged a 1% fee of the total amount paid with this mean.
Cancellation and report – Absence or stop before the end of the session :
- Cancellation before the beginning of the course: Inflexyon refunds the deposit in its entirety except tuition fees and accommodation fees. In the case the accommodation is booked and the cancellation occurred 15 days or less before the arrival, the equivalent of one-month rent will by charged.
If the student has asked for a visa, no refund will be possible except in case of a refusal from the French embassy or consulate. The student will need to provide the official document of the refusal. The same if a student doesn’t show up, is not assiduous, or decides to stop the course without a major reason, no refund will be possible and Inflexyon will be obliged to declare the absence at the prefecture.
- After the beginning of the course: no refund is possible expect in case of “major force” (medical reason justified by a medical certificate translated by a sworn translator). In this case the school will retain 10% as cancellation fees.
All session started is due in its entirety.
- Assiduity is the student’s first engagement, absence does not give right to refund.
- No report of class will be accepted except in case of “major force” (medical reason as explained above). The classes missed by the “au pair” students because of their work in the family can be catch up before or after the absence. Taking French lessons is an obligation for “au pair” students regarding their status. A part from the preferential price the “au pair” are submitted to, this status is submitted to the same rights and duties then the rest of the students.
- In any case classes can be yield to another student.
- In case of “major force” or not enough students present in the class, Inflexyon is in the right to cancel it. The participants will be warned as soon as possible and entirely refunded.
Health care, accident and liability insurances incombe to the student. Each student has to contract personally the insurances that cover risks inherent to the trip and the stay. Information on the various insurances is available in the office of Inflexyon.
A certificate will be given to the student at the end of the course. This certificate will indicate the title and dates of the course followed. It will also confirm the level the student obtained along with a detailed list of the marks obtained during the whole course and assiduity.
Litigation / claim:
The administration team of the school is the only one that can decide on the refund or the recovery of the courses not followed. However, the students dispose of a claiming form joined in the student guide. This form can be directly handed to the secretary or dropped in a special box dedicated to receiving claiming forms.
All inscriptions imply the acceptance of the terms and conditions of sale. In case of litigation, the law courts of Lyon are competent.
According to Art 27 of the law 78.17 of the French data protection act, the information provided are useful for us and can be used according to our need. You have the right to access and modify the information provided.